COMMUNICATIONS FOR STUDENTS – STUDENT BRUIN CONNECT ROLLOUT
Communications for Faculty – About Student BRUIN Connect Rollout
What Faculty Need to Know About BRUIN Connect for Students
BRUIN Connect, Bellevue University’s Single Sign On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication access dashboard, goes live for students on Friday, July 24.
Here’s what that means for you and other faculty members:
- Be aware that several key university systems, such as Blackboard, BRUIN, Office365 and others may be unavailable for use for several hours starting Friday, July 24 @ 5:30pm in order to launch BRUIN Connect.
- Several significant applications – including Blackboard, BRUIN/Campus Solutions, Office365 and others – will launch inside BRUIN Connect as part of the student rollout.
- You will see chicklets on your BRUIN Connect dashboard for these new applications as part of the student rollout.
Also, please be aware that information is being communicated to students via these channels:
- Alert banners on BRUIN and Blackboard.
- Messages/posts on Blackboard activity feed.
- Email with instructions on how to activate their account.
- Information/posts in the Bruin Bulletin weekly student email.
- Information/posts on the student mobile app.
- Several video tutorials, which will be housed on Blackboard.
You can help support the rollout of BRUIN Connect for students by:
- Sharing this information with adjunct faculty and instructors in your college.
- Advocating and encouraging them to use the solution, and highlighting the enhanced security it offers to them.
- Pointing students toward available resources on Blackboard or guiding them to people in your college who may be able to assist them (i.e., administrative assistants and office managers).
- Encouraging them to contact BruinSupportServices@Bellevue.edu if they have questions.
***For a Word doc file version, please click here.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes